“The Custodian is responsible for maintaining clean buildings and grounds and for
making minor equipment repairs. ”
Essential Job Duties:
- Remove trash from all classrooms, restroom, kitchen, office & foyer after each event.
- Clean & disinfect all tables and chairs in all classrooms after each event.
- Clean floors (sweep, vacuum, mop) after each event.
- Shampoo carpets, buff & wax floors as needed.
- Wash walls and windows as needed.
- Maintain clean restrooms & replenish supplies.
- Order cleaning and maintenance supplies as needed.
- Operate heating and cooling equipment according to schedule. Input all exceptions to
- Clean baptistry following baptisms
- Pick up trash in yard & parking lot areas.
- Set up educational area for regular activities.
- Set up tables & chairs and prepare facility for special activities including weddings and
- Make minor repairs & perform routine maintenance ex. (HVAC, grease trap, ice machine,
- Replace damaged ceiling tiles & replace light bulbs.
- Report general repair needs to office staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Hours to be determined with the possibility of either part-time or full-time.